You are reading this article so you have obviously come across our new website. We are very happy to release this new and updated version, it has been a while since the original website was built and we really did need an upgrade. Working with SpecialEyes, the site has been built from scratch featuring our new logo and updated branding. The design reflects a modern approach that focuses on ease of use as well as developing our personality through graphics, imagery and colours. We are very proud to release this website.
Its no just the looks that have changed. We have developed the functionality of the site to enable visitors to do so much more than just read the latest newsletter. Updates include:
- full online store with payment gateway so website visitor can browse the products on the online store, add them to the cart and pay for them. Users get a great product a a great price while helping us at Inglewood Community Childcare to develop funds to reinvest back into the facility.
- full virtual tour for website visitors to have a fully immersive experience and view both the interior and exterior of the purpose built facility
- integration with our Educa system – easily login and view your Educa account from our website
- events calendar system – we will be soon publishing all our upcoming events, so keep an eye out for this soon
- enrol your child online – simply fill in the form and we’ll get back to you for the next steps
- helpful tips for parents about our centre based childcare and the transition to our facility
Please take your time to have a look around. If you have any feedback, please let us know. We would greatly appreciate this.